Here’s my Buck’s Brew Review & Music Too Top 10 concerts of 2018!
1a) Paul McCartney -ACL Music Festival , Austin Tx Oct 12th / What can you say it’s Sir Paul and 100,000 people singing and dancing for 2 & half hrs !
1b) Elton John – Schottenstein Center, Columbus Ohio Nov. 2 / Sir Elton’s Farewell Tour 3 hrs a magical night from start to finish.
2a) Avett Brothers – Red Rocks , Morrison Co. June 29th, June 30th, July 1st / 3 nights in the greatest venue in America with only a handful of repeat songs ! They brought it every night
2b) Avett Brothers – Fraze Pavilion , Dayton Ohio Aug 14th / The best little venue in Ohio.
3) John Prine – Ohio Theatre, Columbus Ohio Sept. 28th / He’s a National Treasure!!! What else can you say.
4a) Dispatch- Murat Theatre, Indianapolis Ind July 24th
4b) Dispatch- PNC Pavilion , Cinn. Ohio Sept. 16th / 2 nights with the Biggest Little band! Get your people on it.
5) Jackson Browne – Hard Rock Rocksino , Northfield Ohio June 9th / a full band show that had us singing all night.
6) Nathaniel Ratelieff and the Night Sweats – Express Live , Columbus Ohio Oct 4th / At one point the whole venue sound went out but they kept playing . The song they were playing has a line that’s says SAY It LOUDER so everybody started Chanting SAY IT LOUDER!!!
7) Hozier – ACL Festival , Austin Tx. Oct 12th / This guy is so GOOD!
8) Brandi Carlile – ACL Festival , Austin Tx Oct 13th / everybody needs to start checking her out.
9) The Record Company – Pilgrimage Festival , Franklin Tenn Sept 22nd / solid set that just blew me away!
10) David Byrne – ACL Festival , Austin Tx Oct 12th / A Marching Band approach with amazing sound that goes rolling thru his solo and Talking Heads hits.
Hope you all enjoy my list . Get Out and See your favorite Bands or Artist in 2019 Live Music is where it’s at!
And…… Since Shiner produces many of my favorite brews. You can’t go wrong with Shiner, you know. Here is a link to the top ten things you should know about old Kosmos Spoetzl’s brewery and their lineup of great beers!
Did I mention that we have Shiner Bock on draft at Cooper’s Bowl? Try a tall cold one on your next visit. You will love it!